Kellermann Rear brake turn signal unit Bullet 1000 DF black
Bullet 1000 DF with clear glass
- Made in Germany
- ECE approved for rear
- Replace the existing brake/tail light as well as the turn signals
- Unique homogeneous light ring
- Extreme light output
- HPT - Homogenous Projection Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Long Life Protection Guard®, IC controlled,
- 330 kHz clocked
- High-quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicle electrical systems
- With M8 x 20 mounting thread
- European protected design
Classic meets high-tech
With the Bullet 1000, the aim was to redefine the classic bullet shape via the clear Kellermann design and to equip it with the latest electronics. A highlight of the product is the newly developed lighting technology (Kellermann-HPT), which enables a homogeneous, ring-shaped beam and sets new standards. Because design quality does not end with the product shape and the product surface, but is also defined by the light emitted. The high-quality processed metal housing with a maximum diameter of 39 mm appears discreetly as a piece of jewellery on the motorcycle and is available in the surface variants chrome, black as well as matt chrome. The Bullet 1000 therefore fits any sophisticated bike design. The Bullet 1000 is available in 3 technology variants: extreme turn signal, turn signal with yellow position light and turn signal with brake/rear light.
Bullet 1000 DF
The Bullet 1000 DF represent the variant for mounting as rear turn signals with integrated brake / taillight function. They replace the existing turn signals, brake light and tail light. The light from the two permanently illuminated red rings gives the rear of the motorcycle a spectacular look**. When braking, these rings shine extremely brightly and thus reliably attract the attention of following traffic. The Bullet 1000 DF can be ideally combined with the Bullet 1000 PL or the Bullet 1000 Extreme.
- A load-independent relay or power resistors may be required to adjust the flashing frequency.
- Combination of IC controlled LONG LIFE PROTECTION GUARD® circuit with high power LEDs of latest design.